Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Welcome to Cow Goes Movie

Hello world.

 Welcome to Cow Goes Movie, the official blog of an average man trying to explain film in an above average way. I am a pretty simple guy from a small farm town who has been living in the big city. With early movie releases (narrows the cities down to two in the USA), I have no excuse not to watch movies and movies and movies.

 Fact: I have seen around 150 movies over the past year and a half. I will only write about movies I have seen recently and written down notes. If you have a request, I will rewatch and then write about it. I am not going to trust my memory.

 Fact: I have written some observations of these films and have graded them.

 Fact: I will be sharing these observations with you.

 You may not like what I have to say, but I will say it. That is the point. I am not a critic. I have never taken a film class. I have worked at a film festival (with a legendary story I will share at some point). 
I will make typos. I don’t care at this point, but I will in the future.

 So enjoy, comment, and email me at CowGoesMovie@gmail.com or Tweet Me at @CowGoesMovie

 Good luck!

 -Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment